Wednesday, March 26, 2014

And then she said.....

The past 24hrs seem to have presented itself with an unusual amount of strange conversations in my house.....

In the parking lot of a certain sporting goods store...

Mai - Are the Dicks bigger here or in Virginia do you think ?
Me - Well, the Dicks here are pretty big, but remember that huge one in VA....

Inside aforementioned sporting goods store...

Me - Do you need a sports bra for volleyball ?
Mai - I don't know...?
Me - Well, do your juggies jiggle when you jump ?
Mai - Bwahahahahahaha

From the back of my car....

Friend of Mai - Have you ever pulled a big hair out of your butt crack ?
Mai - WHAT ? EWWWWW? NO?

Discussing tomorrows lunch plans...

Me - We'll bring a picnic
Cal - We'll have to find the cooler
Me - If we make sandwiches in the morning they'll be fine
Cal - I like my meat cold
Me - BWAHAHAHAHAAHA
Cal - omg....

Making a snack....

Finn - I can cut the cheese myself
Me - Why don't I help
Finn - Wow, you're really good at cutting the cheese...how did you get so good
Me - Well I've been cutting the cheese a lot longer than you have...


No comments:

Post a Comment