Sunday, March 16, 2014

What's new pussycat ?

In life there are some things you just can't unsee...the lady at your sons old preschool with ginormous boobs who wore somewhat cropped tops & preferred to be braless or when the tiny hole in your brothers pj pants turns out to be not so tiny as he bends over in front of you...

Other things just make you think "WHAT THE F#@$"

And that is the category today's post falls into....

It started earlier in the year, Cal & I were wandering Target and I saw leggings...Mai needed leggings so I went to inspect the options a little closer...

I give you WHAT THE F#@$ exhibit A


"Nice whiskers"

I'm sorry but that strategically placed white tiger is WRONG....just WRONG!!!!

I sent Mai the pic and offered to purchase them but she assured me I didn't need too....

Fast forward a couple of weeks and now Mai and I are cruising Target....

WHAT THE F#@$ exhibit B


Me: OMG MAI LOOK!!!!!!
Mai: omg leggings with pussy cats on them...
Me: Snickering....omg they're pussy pants...
Mai: (thinking...thinking...) OMG THAT'S BAAAAAAAAAAD


Oh dear God the little kitty tongue......
And these were in the kids section!

These two discoveries inspired a quest for other inappropriate cat items...the next  item was not clothing.....but was equally disturbing, I give you

WHAT THE F@#$ exhibit C


Yes...you read that correctly...

CRAFTING WITH CAT HAIR!!!
HOW GROSS IS THAT!!!!


Collect a mound of cat hair....omg....gag!

And yes...we found it at the library!!! And because I'm a smidge cruel I put it on hold and then sent Cal in to pick it up.....lolololol.
The saddest part is that it's now overdue & I owe a fine on this gem!


omg, nice mound of pussy hair you've got there...

omg just read that out loud & now can't stop laughing...


YOU TOO can create a portrait of your kitty with it's own hair ??????


Christmas gifts for all....pussy mittens...snort...omg, it's too much!

Alas we do not have a cat, perhaps I should consider buying this instead, I'd borrow it from the library but it was already checked out of ours!!!!!!!!


If you happen to be the lucky owner of a feline friend and you're feeling crafty then Barnes and Noble to the rescue!


And no conversation like this would be complete without my favorite Christmas ornament spotting of 2013...no Christmas tree is complete with the

CHRISTMAS BEAVER!


Perhaps if you're talented enough you could knit a beaver from your pussy cats hair....

If you do....I want to see!






No comments:

Post a Comment