Tuesday, March 25, 2014

We're just here for the design ideas....

I'm not sure what normal families do when they have an afternoon with nothing on the agenda, it's a week before payday and you're out of money but you want to do something fun....but I know one of the things we do.....

MODEL HOMES!!!!

Glass of wine for Momma...

We have no intention of ever buying a house....well unless we win the lottery!

A shower big enough for the whole fam damily...

and honestly we're not really there to steal design ideas....but that's what we tell the nice realtors.

Breakfast in bed m'lady

And we don't even take pictures of things for our dream home....

Lunch is served...

BUT
we love to play pretend....:)

And pole dance ?????????

If in doubt...twerk it out!

I'll take a clementine izzy please bartender..

We've never got caught being complete idiots....
which is shocking really because we don't hold back at all.....

Naptime..

And this time we were told at a few places, help yourselves to treats, there are drinks in the fridge...score!

Her treat haul...

My children find it very theraputic to explore other peoples homes...lol


"And how does that free lollipop make you feel?"

Typing up her notes....

And my girl will make me fake tea....she won't make me real tea, I think it's because I'm English...that's a lot of pressure!

More tea vicar ?

But mostly we just like to pretend all these awesome, ridiculously expensive houses are ours, wave our freak flags a little bit, enjoy a free soda & have some good old family fun...

Wave that flag kiddos....


Thanks to the homes at Flying Horse and Cordera for our afternoon o'fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment