Monday, May 26, 2014

For sale...

Going cheap.....

One overtired snarky 5 yr old who insists that all he'll eat for the past 2 days is cheese and crackers...

He's angry at the United States Air Force because the Thunderbirds did not fly directly over our house today and therefore he couldn't see them properly....

He is not speaking to his brother because he dared to do homework when instead he should have been watching him play flappy poo fish or some other such insanity on the ipad....

He's mad at me because I won't let him sit in the car in the driveway with the ac on to watch movies...

Also he's pissed that the game ninja fruit poo flappy carrot jump (or whatever it's called....)  isn't playing the way he thinks it should, my suggestion he take it up with the game developer was not taken well.....

Oh and I suggested he may perhaps be tired "NO,  I'M NOT TIRED!!!!!"......

Excellent, he ate nutella off a spoon....so very healthy & filling & omg I'm going to go hide......





No comments:

Post a Comment