Thursday, May 1, 2014

A day in the life.....

So a friend of a friend of a friend...ie: somebody I know nothing about, does this blogging "day in the life" thing, she picks a random day each month ahead of time and snaps pics throughout the day...of course I decided this sounded like something we should do on Tuesday, giving us only 1 day left in April, which coincided with being one of our crazy Wednesdays....so without further ado I give you...

April 30th 2014

6.15am ~ O' dark early.....let my day begin, I can hear people scraping ice
 off windshields from my cozy bed...dammit!....hustling teenagers out the door....


7.27am ~ Teenagers off to school, a quick weather check, Finns still sleeping so.......


7.28am ~ ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz




 8.15am ~ How most morning start around here...1tsp sugar, 1tsp milk...STRONG tea...


9.15am ~ Busted! 


10.15am ~ Commissary time for Finn & I.  I shop every 2 weeks, always at the commissary except for those things I can't get there...this week it was a 2lb pork tenderloin and bisto gravy granules that eluded us...Finn snuck extras in (spot the cheeto puffs) and I'm still under budget...yay me!


11.15am ~ Post commissary lunch break for Finn, he chose Wendys...We're all about health and nutrition today apparently!


12.25pm ~ Preschool time for Finn! He'd like to point out that his shirt and patched jeans match and that he also had one red and one blue sock on...very Supermany!


1.00pm ~ Lunch with some Brit and Aussie friends....great company, terrible service, ok food....



3.30pm ~ Watching Spiderman 2


4.15pm ~ Alone time!!!!!! Trolling the aisles of Joanns for supplies for a project I'm making for a friend.


5.30pm ~ Soccer time for Cal and Finley....


7.00pm ~ Volleyball practice for Maisie...that's my airborne girl spiking the ball!


8.30pm ~ Finn in bed, dinner of leftovers eaten, pj's on, Survivor on the DVR and my trusty e-stem machine on high!



ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment