Thursday, January 9, 2014

I think Sass is heredity...

After months of badgering from those who I think love me dearly and want the best for me (or are sick of me bothering them on FB with my endless stories of life on my own personal crazy train) I declare this blog open.....

I've read about how to start a blog...have direction, focus, know what your blog is going to be about....I don't even have those things in my every day life so I'm certain I'm not going to pull that off in a blog, so I'm just going to do it....

Lets start with a conversation with my personal assistant, Finley..age 4 3/4

Finn: What does weigh mean?
Me: It means how much something weighs, or how heavy something is..
Finn: Hmmmmm....

a few minutes pass....

Finn: Momma, how much do I weigh ?
Me: You weighed 35lbs last time we went to the Dr
Finn: Cool, how much do you weigh ?
Me: More than that....
Finn: How much more ?
Me: Ladies don't tell how much they weigh..
Finn: Why ? Can't you count that high ?
Me: Thanks bud....yes I can count that high, its just not good manners to ask a lady how much she weighs
Finn: You can ask my Dr, maybe he can count that high....

And so I blog.....and eat a chocolate chip cookie, maybe more than one but I can't count that high!

No comments:

Post a Comment